HOW TO ACCESS Outlook.com ON YOUR PHONE !
- On Start, flick left to the App list, tap Settings, and then tap Email & accounts.
- Tap add an account.
- If you have a Windows Phone 8, tap Outlook.
– or –
If you have a Windows Phone 7, tap Windows Live.
- Enter your Outlook.com address.
- Tap the Password box, and then enter your Outlook.com password.
- Tap Sign in.
iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Tap Settings, and then tap Mail, Contacts, Calendar.
- Tap Add Account in the Accounts page.
- Select Outlook.com.
Note: If your device is using an IOS version that is older than 7.0, you will not see the option for Outlook.com. Instead, select Hotmail as your account, and enter your Outlook.com address and password.
- Select the fields that you want to sync. Tap Save.
You can use Outlook.com on your Android phone or tablet with the free Android app, both published by Microsoft + SEVEN. If you have a Nokia X phone, you can use the free Nokia X app.
- Do one of the following:
- Enter your Outlook.com email address and password, and then tap Next.
- Choose additional options like sync mail frequency and nickname to use, and then tap Next.
- Check/uncheck sync calendar and contacts, and then tap Next.
If you’re unable to use the app for any reason, you can still set up Outlook.com on your Android device. Here’s how:
- On your device, tap Email, then tap Add account.
- Enter your Outlook.com email address and password, then tap Manual setup.
- Under What type of account is this? tap Exchange.
- If there is a Domain field, leave it blank. If there is a Username field, enter your email address.
- Enter your password.
- For Server name enter s.outlook.com.
- Make sure the Use secure connection (SSL) checkbox is checked, then tap Next.
- Choose your account options and tap Next.
- To finish setup, tap Done.